Permit to Work
Course will provide delegates with an understanding of the importance of Permit to Work programmes and knowledge of the programme in use within their organisation.
Duration 1/2 Day
Aims & Structures
The course covers the following aspects of Permit-
• Objectives of the Work Permit system.
• Types of Work Permits required.
• Contents of Work Permits.
During the training the following subjects will be covered:
• Safety behaviour and personal accountability
• Work place injuries and causes
• Personal protective equipment
• Position of people
• Tools and equipment
• Using observation systems
Allied Training Services Certificate of attendance.
Enquire For This Course
Allied Training Services
T ; 01224 596669
T : 01224 596669 E : email@example.com