Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Training Course -
To gain safe access to and egress from sites where more conventional means may not be suitable.
5 Days – Maximum 6 people
• Introduction to working at height and the need for a safe system.
• Legislation, standards and guidelines.
• Generic and specific hazard identification.
• Working at height categorization.
• Industrial rope access equipment and systems.
• User inspection, care and maintenance requirements.
• Introduction to Knots, anchor point selection and re-
• Practical ascending and descending techniques.
• Practical rope changeover procedures.
• Passing of knots, deviations and re-
• Horizontal traversing.
• Cableway application and utilization.
• Practical self-
• Rope access worker recovery techniques.
Who we recommend for this course?
Personnel who specifically require IRATA certification
All materials needed for this course will be provided by Allied Training Services Ltd.
IRATA Course completion certificate, laminated identification card and Log book.
Enquire For This Course
Allied Training Services
T ; 01224 596669
T : 01224 596669 E : email@example.com