Working at Heights & Rescue Training Course
Course Aims & Target Group:
Working at Height & Rescue Training Course is essential for all those who are responsible for work at height and for the health and safety of others. This specialist course covers all aspects relating to working at height and rescue and provides delegates with an understanding of why rescue procedures are needed, and how to plan for and successfully complete a rescue.
Aims & Structures:
The Aim of this course is provide all delegates with the knowledge to successfully compete a rescue and give them the understanding of why rescue procedures are needed.
• The hierarchy of controls when carrying out Work at Height (WAH) Legislation
• How a rescue kit works
• Harness inspection and wearing
• Using a rescue kit at ground level
• Simulated rescue of a dummy
• Recertification, training and first aid procedures
• Allied Training Certificate will be provided on completion on the Training
Enquire For This Course
Allied Training Services
T ; 01224 596669
T : 01224 596669 E : firstname.lastname@example.org