Train operators in the safe mounting and selection of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting Discs.
• Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers' instructions and accepted good practice.
• Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 & other current relevant legislation.
All personnel required to operate portable grinders, bench grinders, Stihl Saws etc.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises all, of which are highlighted by the use of OHP & Videos covering;
• Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
• Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• Other current relevant regulations
• Introduction to the equipment
• Hazards and precautions to be observed when using abrasive wheels
• Wheel selection
• Storage, handling & transporting of abrasive wheels
• Examination of abrasive wheels
• Mounting of abrasive wheels
• Personal Protective Equipment.
• Practical exercises
Enquire For This Course
Allied Training Services
T ; 01224 596669
T : 01224 596669 E : email@example.com